How you can utilise our Copywriting Services. Create killer content.
There are many things to consider when putting content on the web. Just some of our considerations would include;
- Who is likely to be reading the content
- How the language of the content needs to appeal to them.
- What the objective is and how the content encourages this.
- Where the content will be displayed – and what limitations there may be (e.g. character limits in a tweet)
- Split-testing options (slightly different versions of the same message used to see if one prompts a better response.
Writing SEO content is a fine balancing act between audience and Search Engine friendly.
SEO copywriting is a more technical process than other forms of copywriting as it has search engine friendliness added into the mix.
The placement of keywords in a natural, but search engine friendly manner requires plenty of experience and understanding of how search engines work.
Our copywriters can help with a whole host of marketing and technical copywriting.
From creating a tagline to creating enticing sales copy for an email or leaflet, our copywriting team can create all kinds of marketing material to help you grow your business.
Our technical copywriting team have years of experience in creating brochures, essays, pdf’s and more.